1/17/2013

MINX BY EVA LUTZ A/W 2013/2014 - MBFW | DEBBIE

Happy New Year everyone!

Sorry guys, didn't have the opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a belated, but yet a wonderful , peaceful und healthy start into the new year!
My year started quite well. I had the opportunity to visit the MINX fashion show ( Thanks Mady :x) in Berlin today, which was one of those great moments to remember. You know, those few moments in life you will never forget?
Beginning with the arrival, there were tons of blogger, models, photographers, celebrities, but also a lot of tourists as well. I caught people from Bruce Darnell to Jay Khan, which was quite interesting to see how fashion can connect people from everywhere. I also caught some Germany's Next Topmodel finalists as Luisa Hartema or Rebecca Mir, of whom I have always been a fan of! Well, but lets talk about the collection. I remember her summer collection with a lot of dazzling colours, and easy cuts.However, this collection was quite the opposite, a lot of autumn colours were used such as ruby, beige and basic black, not to mention the fur! As far as I'm concerned,I could divided her collection into urban casual and RTW evening attire, whereas the latter consist of a lot of suits and dresses, but have a look at my favourites! -Diep xx





 
 
 












#1,#2,#3,#7 © Cache&Coeur 
 #4,#5,#6 © Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Berlin (Photos by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for Minx)

No comments:

Post a Comment