11/17/2012

NOVEMBER WISHLIST | MADY

It's Saturday - a very cold one - and I was just thinking about to make a Wishlist for Christmas.
Dear Santa Claus, what will you bring me this year?
I have to wait 5 weeks till Christmas and when thinking about this day I get excited.
I know that I probably not get all theses beautiful things but it's nice to make a Wishlist and remember to the time when I was a little child and drawing my Wishlist for Santa Claus.











1 Book of C.R. Zafon "The Prisoner of Heaven"
2 Aqua Di Gioa - Giorgio Armani
3 ChloƩ Coat (LOVE!)
4 Ipod with the colour red
5 Lauren Conrad's Books
6 A trip to London
7 Industrial sewing Machine (Did I translated it right? haha)
8 Dita Von Teese Lipgloss in coorparation with Art Deco (I tried it once and love it!)
9 Miu Miu Bag 
10 Anna Sui Wallet (my current wallet is sooo destroyed haha)
11 Urban Decay Naked Palett 
12 Gloomy Bear Plush
13 Canon 7D
14 All Twilight Saga DVDs (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn 1+2)

Woooow... my Wishlist is kinda long. haha
But one wish came true already...
Yesterday Dieppi and I went to the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere in Berlin just to see Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart. We've waited about 5 hours at the red carpet! It was SO cold that we couldn't feel our feets and hands anymore! But it was worth it... Rob, Taylor and Kristen are looking so hot in real life and are sooo nice!
So if you believe... maybe your wish come true, too!
What are your wishes? Or do we have the same? 

Thanks for reading!!! xxx T.

ps: I don't know why my photos are cutted at the right! Arrrgg!

No comments:

Post a Comment