3/30/2012

Music: Marina and the diamonds

Oh, how I love MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS!
Marina's voice is just amazing and her style is so cute! She inspires me so much!

And I'm so excited for the new album. I just listened to "Primadonna" and now I want to listen to all her new songs!

In Germany her new album will appear in May. Oh, I have to wait.
I had the chance to meet her and she is so cute and pretty!

I think Marina connects fashion and music so so good!
What do you think of Marina and her music?






Do you like the photos? 
Thanks for reading, Thao XOXO



8 comments:

  1. Love her!! Music,style, her looks everything is just gorgeous and the pics are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks really cool! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. like her style and love her lipstick on the last pic.
    Lovely blog,couldn't find your GFC link and I followed you through Bloglovin.
    xoxo
    Persefoni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow! And yes the make up is great! xoxo

      Delete