3/30/2012

DIY: Shoe

Hello lovelies!
Today I wanted to show you how you can pimp a very simple shoe to a very cool one!

It makes a lot of fun and takes less than 20 minutes!

Here we go!


From this ...
into this...




What you will need for the DIY:




1. Step

Take the lace and put it on the shoe. I do it with little folds for a cool effect.



2. Step

Take the feathers and cut off a little piece. Put glue on the beginning of the zip and hold it few seconds.


And thats it! Easy, right? Just 2 Steps!
It is so simple and everyone can do this in less than 20 minutes! You don't need to spend a lot money for a shoe! Be creative and design your own unique shoe!

Result

And here I am wearing my shoe!


I love these shoes! Because no one else wearing them! :)
Hope you all like my first DIY!
Good Luck!

Thanks, Thao xxx

1 comment:

  1. WooooW!!!! Thanx for sharing this...always loved a good diy project and yours turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete