4/10/2012

Photographers: Mert and Marcus

Hello bloggies!

Every Tuesday I will present you a great photographer! Let's start with these two talented guys!

Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

(self portrait)

They did all big and new campaigns, ads, covers and also fashion videos!
Here I choose the coolest photographies of the coolest photographer couple! Enjoy :)
(Stelle McCartney)








Wow, the list of photos is sooo long and it seems that it has no end! Check out ALL here!

And here is a very cool mood video for VERSACE S/S 12! It is a little mix of ad and backstage vid! 


Which photo of M&M you like the most? 
Thanks for reading! XOXO Thao :)

1 comment:

  1. I love their work!

    I just found your blog and I really like it:)

    Best
    http://www.mochadaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete