3/08/2013

GRADUATE SHOW | MADY

First of all: Happy women's day to you! 

 As you may know, I'm studying fashion design at academy fashion & design (german: AMD) in Berlin. The second of March was a special day. Debbie and I went with some friends to the graduation show of the fashion journalists, fashion designer and fashion managers! 
The location was awesome. The work of all graduate students was presented at the old "subway U3".
Even the "Little Black Jacket" exhibition of Chanel was there. So Karl Lagerfeld walked through this location. Wow! The show had a delay of one hour (!) but the fashion show and the collections were awesome! Debbie and I had the same favourite one when we both saw the first piece of the collection! The collection "My Distant Assistant" of Johannes Kraus stole our hearts. It's a men collection with very cool layering and new silhouettes! LOVE. Oh, how I love perfect menswear. (I'll post photos of the collection when I get them from Uni!) But there was not only the fashion show. There was an installation of the journalists and manager with cool photos and macs where books (made by journalists) were leaf through old women's hands and talked. Very interesting. Books which "speak" to you. The day was VERY cold. I mean not just cold ... it was russian cold! :D So we decided to wear a casual look. I wore a oversize beige blouse with 4/3 sleeves and a skinny jeans in navy with over-knee black boots. Debbie wore a cute white lace top with a light cardigan and black skinny jeans and black ankle boots. Yes, we're both chose flat shoes! Casual and compfy was motto. Hope you like the photos. All rights for photos in this post reserved to Cache & Coeur. Most photos taken by Debbie.




No comments:

Post a Comment