12/23/2011

Valentino

Maria Grazia Chiuri & Pier Paolo Piccioli - Valentino Spring 2012 RTW

Its Friday morning, we have holidays and I don't feel like doing anything , since I've been sick for a few days now. I can't talk, that means I can't phone and the worst I can't SING! So what would you do in my situation? Well, I'm browsing online shops, looking for some winter clothes and , at the same time, I zap around. So I watched some cuttings from the Paris fashionweek , which were brilliant! With designers such as, Haider Ackermann ( see below), Chanel, Alexander McQueen or Valentino.Lets have a closer look at Valentinooo. With a lot of wonderful lace, clear and straight lines, nude colours and maxi dresses they caught me again. My favourite piece is the lovely red Maxi dress! Seriously, I can't stop staring at it, lol. Well, whats your fave?
Lets have a look.














































pictures © GoRunway.com


Thank you so much for reading! Love, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment