12/23/2011

Feather Fever No.2 [Birthday]


As I promised, here comes the post about by Samii Ryan!

I (Thao) had ordered 2 feather earrings of Samii and to be more precise I have some pictures for you:



But i had the "pain of choice" - that's what we say in Germany! There are so many very pretty earrings and one of them I wanted to give to Diep because of her sweet 18!!! After a while I found the perfect earring for her (and me he he!). And I think it really suits her incredibly (see photo)!

Order:

I ordered and paid on November 28th and after that I had to wait wait wait. After 3 endless weeks the order arrived and I thought : maybe Samii forgot me already! Haha
But on December 15th in front of my door -no, it was not but it sounds so much better ;) - I found a brown, square and an upholstered envelope! I guess it was Samii's handwriting on it! I was so lucky! 

Next day Diep and I met and I joyfully and tensely presented the rest and last part of my birthday present. I think Diep will show you the rest of my beautiful, nice, pretty (...) present! He He

Quality and prices:

The feathers are very softly and they have such nice colors! Unfortunately, one feather loosened :-( It was delivered to me with a fallen feather. And I really don't know at all how I could repair this! Well, but if you don't know that there is something missing you don't notice it. I still love my earring with my whole heart! ;-)
All prices and FAQ you can see/read here.

All in all I would order there again because I just love her designs! Here in Germany we do not have stuff like that so I'm very glad that there is a online shop where I can buy these accessoires! 





Thanks for reading! xoxo T




Well, this is going to be a looooooooong post. I wanna thank Thao again for this wonderful wonderful birthday present!
As we decided to become eco-friendly and try to not buy clothes or other things from child labour or from low-paied worker, she got me an eco-friendly chap stick which smell is addicting! The other gift is an eco-fiendly and cute bag which consists of 100& cotton and last but not least I got my long-desired FEATHER-EARRINGS by Samii Ryan.

 chap stcik : Yves Rocher
bag: Cotton on



Thanks for reading guys! Have a good day! xo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment