4/03/2013

PHOTOS FROM THE PAST | MADY



“What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” 
K a r l   L a g e r f e l d



If my eyes could take pictures I probably would be awake all the time and travel to the greatest places and do the crazyiest adventures.
Unfortunately that's impossible so I catch moments with my camera or mobile phone. Since I was a little kid I was always fascinated by photography. My dad loves to take photos and this expression of art took over me. Now I'm taking a lot of photos almost everyday - if you follow me on instagram you'll know what I'm talking about. The photos can be random and just funny but what I want to show the most is the atmosphere. Today was a very exciting day for me and I took a lot of photos which I wanted to post today but I haven't edit and upload them yet so I decided to show you some "old" photos which I took. The new ones will come soon.


I took all photos at the photo-shoot for haute couture wedding dresses by Andreas Remshardt. I used my tiny red canon IXUS 100 IS. 
All rights for dresses, accessories reserved to Andreas Remshardt. All rights for photos in this post reserved to Cache & Coeur.



No comments:

Post a Comment