4/04/2013

LABEL CHECK | MADY




In my last post I told you that I took a lot photos on Wednesday.

I visited the young accessories label "RITA IN PALMA" (http://ritainpalma.com/de) in Neukölln / Berlin and had the chance to do an interview with the designer Ann-Kathrin Carstensen in cooperation with KIYA.TV (http://KIYA.TV). "RITA IN PALMA" was founded in 2010 with only one collar. The specialty of the label is that it combines traditional handcraft of turkish culture and modern unique accessoiries. Each item is made by turkish women which use crochet techniques which are very time consuming but totally worth it when you see the results. It's a very cool story behind the brand name. Ann-Katrhin's grandmother's name was Rita but her granni always said that this name fits so much better with dancers or actresses. The name has something nostalgic. When Ann-Kathrin studies fashion design at HTW Berlin she already named one of her collection "RITA IN PALMA" - so the label name was born.
I'm in love with RITA IN PALMA and had so much fun visiting the shop and Ann-Kathrin Carstensen. The collars are cute, romantic, unique, wearable and still have a haute couture - look. The next days I'll post a video with the interview of the designer where you can find out more about the label. Now enjoy the photos I took.


















All photos taken by me except the first one (by Rita in Palma).


SHOW SOME LOVE! FOLLOW US ON BLOGLOVIN (LINK IN NAV BAR)!

No comments:

Post a Comment