12/28/2011

The M Effect



Photo and Runway Model -


I was just browsing through the web and discovered him.
This 21-year-old California guy (was born in La Jolla) is a real model. “What? Real Model?”, you might think but let me explain. This guy has all - in my opinion - what a model type should have! A good looking face - not very feminine and not very masculine - hair like an angel, very softly and not too long. Also he remembers me on Heath Ledger - what do you think?
His name is Miles McMillan.
And I don’t know what to say anymore about him. I only know that he will get a big name in the fashion industry - well, he is already. I mean bigger than now. He will! ^^ And now… pictures. Because we all know that pictures say more than thousand words (hehe)!
Enjoy this beauty and thanks for reading! XOXO Thao

No comments:

Post a Comment