8/22/2011

Miss Rebellious

Hello my lovelies!
Today I found a photography of a model which really inspired me and I totally fall in love with it/her!
Thats why I decided to do a post only for her. 
I'm in love with Miss Rebellous' Style. Who she is? Of course Geldof, Pixie Geldof!


Her face is very unique and I like her eyes but what I like the most on her is her special style! 
Very teenage and rebellious but also kind of feminine ... she absolutly rocks!
If long or short hair she always looks great!


Here are my favourite photos of her! Enjoy!


Thats the photo which inspired me! Soooo beautiful aren't it?









What do you think? Do you love or not love Pixie and why? Or has her older sister Peaches a better style! Let me know! 


Thanks very much for our blog! 
xoxo PhuongThao

1 comment:

  1. I love those images!have a lovely day!
    jewellerybijou.com

    ReplyDelete