7/26/2011

Oscar de la Renta 2012

Hello fashion lovers!

I love to saying "Oscar de la Renta"!



And when I saw the fashion behind this name I was a little bit shocked! Why? Because the name and the fashion fit together so so good!
Its colourful and different. Some people could say that its too mixed and confused but for me that is the fact why this collection looks very harmonious. The dresses are my favourites - they're so wonderful and I want to wear them!
You can see that Oscar de la Renta put a lot of creativity and fun in his work and it makes so fun to watching it.
What do you think?


R E S O R T    2 0 1 2





















Do you think this fashion is wearable on street? 
Thanks for reading! xoxo Thao
Info: You may check out the whole collection. I couldn't upload some the photos because Blogspot doesn't show them! Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Aamzing!!! Oscar is a genius... ;D

    http://thenotebookblogspot.blogspot.com/ take a look!

    ReplyDelete