7/14/2011

Elle Fanning for Marc by Marc Jacobs

Hello bloggers!

We all know Elle Fanning - the little sister of Dakota Fanning. Dakota is such a great actress and model but her younger sister become a famous young celebrity now, too!
With the age of only 13 (!!!) she is now the face of the new Marc by Marc Jacobs Campaign.
She has a very young and childlike face and I like the white skin and blond hair. Her look is absolutly gorgeous.

Here are the photographies.




What do you think? Is she still too young for modeling or did she a great job?

Thank you for reading!
xoxo Thao

7 comments:

  1. She looks amazing! Her eyes are so beautiful and intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's friggen flawless. I remember she was of the first people I featured on my blog when I was starting out. I love her <33

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't love Elle Fanning? SHE IS STUNNING! hehehe I love her sister Dakota as well, both have slightly different style but then again they are both amazing :)

    thx for dropping by my blog and commenting on it :) do follow if you haven't already, Im definitely following you!

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elle! And I actually think she's more pretty than her sister, not that I'm saying Dakota is ugly!! She's doing such a great job in this campaign (:


    thewallsaroundus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks stunning
    xo
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely beautiful. To answer the question though, probably too young for modeling. But she's so good at it! I guess it's her choice!

    Nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete